Kennedy Park Campground
The Kennedy Park Campground offers large, shaded sites for all types of camping-from the weekend tent camper to the full-time camper. Conveniently located just four miles north of Fort Dodge on County Road P-56, the park offers the camping enthusiast one of the finest camping facilities around. With 75 sites, the campground contains modern restrooms and shower facilities that are cleaned daily.
- Reservations for full hook up sites 2 - 14 can be made by clicking here. The remaining sites are available on a first come, first served basis.
- 2 week limit stay (no more than 14 days out of a 21 day period between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
- Handicapped accessible restroom & shower facility
- Firewood available at scheduled times
- Camp host
- Pets allowed. Must be supervised and on a leash no longer than 6 ft.
Kennedy Park Yurts
Mulligan's Yurt and the Rod & Reel Yurt are available to stay in on a reservation basis by clicking here. The reservations can be made up to one year in advance. The yurts are 24 ft in diameter and can sleep up to 6 people. There is a bunk bed and queen sized hide-a-bed inside as well as a small kitchenette. There is a bathroom with toilet, sink and shower.