The Human Resource Department is responsible for:
- Negotiating contracts between the County and the Labor Units
- Maintaining positive Management-Labor relations between the County and its employees
- Providing support for departments to resolve employee conflict
- Representing the County in grievance and arbitration hearings
- Interpreting contract language
Within Webster County Government, there are 3 labor units representing employees. The current labor agreements can be found listed below:
Webster County - PERB - Order Directing Retention and Recertification Election - September 2022.