Click here to download an Application Form for ATV ORV ORM Snowmobile & Boats (pdf format)
- Boats are renewed every three years. Registrations expire April 30th, 2019. A $5.00 penalty will be added to all delinquent registrations beginning May 1st, 2019.
- Renewal period for boats begins January 1st every third year.
- Click here for the 2019-2022 Boat Registration Fees.
- Transfers require a bill of sale, registration, and title (if applicable*) signed by the seller. Click here for a Bill of Sale.
*Boats will be titled if they are 17 feet or longer, or if the boat has or ever had a lien. Once a Boat is titled, it will always stay titled.
Boating Registration Guide - click here for boat registration Q & A.
ATV ORV ORM & SNOWMOBILE REGISTRATIONS:
- Registrations expire December 31st of each year. A $5.00 penalty will be added to all delinquent registrations beginning January 1st.
- Renewal period for ATV, ORV, ORM & Snowmobiles begin September 1st annually.
- Click here for ATV, ORV, ORM & Snowmobile Fees.
- Transfers require a bill of sale and title signed by the seller. Click here for a Bill of Sale.
- Snowmobiles require an additional User Permit if being used on public land or ice.
- In office – Cash, check, or credit card (an additional 0.03% processing fee will apply for credit card transactions).
- By mail – Please add $1.00 for postage per transaction. Cash or check. Please include your name, address, phone number and the VIN/HIN or IA Registration Number of the vehicle/vessel you are renewing.
- By phone with credit card – An additional 0.03% credit card processing fee will apply, plus $1.00 for postage per transaction.
Be prepared to provide us with your driver’s license or social security number and your date of birth along with the VIN/HIN or IA Registration Number of the vehicle/vessel you are renewing.
New ATVs, ORVs, ORMs, Snowmobiles and Boats must be registered in the Recorder’s Office in the county you reside in.
WEBSTER COUNTY ATV & ORV ORDINANCE:
Webster County Code of Ordinances Title IV Chapter 5
Gypsum City OHV Park:
Gypsum City OHV Park Map
DNR-Designated OHV Park Rules.
OHV Park Map Trail Markers