Message from Webster County Health Director Regarding COVID-19
Webster County Health Department is working closely with local, state, and national partners regarding COVID-19. There are things all Webster County residents can do to help prevent the spread of all viruses, including influenza and COVID-19:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your upper arm/elbow
- Clean your hands frequently with soap and water
- Contain germs by staying home when ill
If you have questions or concerns about COVID-19 you may:
- Call the COVID Informational Line # 515-227-7153
- Email us [email protected]
Both of the above will be monitored daily.
Webster County Health Department general phone # 515-573-4107.