COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Thursday, March 4th, 4pm - 6pm
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic - Thursday, March 4th, 4pm -6pm
Printable Press Release - COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Thursday March 4th
CONTACT: Kari Prescott
DATE OF RELEASE: March 1, 2021
Webster County Health Department to Offer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
If you have an appointment at Hy Vee or Daniel Pharmacy please do not reserve an appointment with the health dept
WHO: Webster County Seniors AGE 65 and Older, not actively sick or in Public Health isolation
WHEN: Thursday March 4th, 4pm – 6pm
WHERE: Crossroads Mall, 217 South 25th Street, Fort Dodge, IA -Enter on West Side of Mall
HOW: By appointment only
Information required to make an appointment
You will need Name, Address, Date of Birth, and cell phone number preferred, or regular phone number
How to schedule: Starting: 1pm on Wednesday, March 3
* Appointments by telephone only
Call 515-227-7104 Calls will not be answered until after 1pm
IMPORTANT Information Day of clinic:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- There will be a 15minute wait time after you receive your vaccination.
- Please provide insurance information at the time of your scheduled appointment.
- Please dress in layers so your arm is accessible.
- If you can, arrange for someone to drop you off at the front of the mall.
- PARKING information: Please park in the lot in front of mall entrance on west side. Over flow area will be behind JaMar drive in.
- Only persons receiving the shot will be allowed in the clinic.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- If you arrive at the mall without an appointment, you will be turned away.
Insurance is NOT required to make an appointment. If you do not have insurance you will not be turned away.
We have a limited amount of vaccine. If you were unable to make an appointment for this clinic, we will post information about future clinics when we receive more vaccine .
Please be patient.