Permit page updated 5-12-2020
This is a saved copy

Engineer Permits/Policies

The following permits are available from Webster County. Click on the appropriate link below to obtain instructions for these permits and download the permit forms.
Dust Control Policies - Webster County has a dust control program available to rural residents.Entrance Permit Application - Webster County requires permits be issued for the construction of all new driveways and field entrances constructed within the right-of-way controlled by the county.Oversize/Overweight Permit - Permit

Subdrain Crossing Permit - Permit

Utility Permit Applications - Permits for telecommunications, electric, gas, water, and sewage utilities.
Work in ROW Permit - PermitBuilding Permits/Policies
Permits are required in the unincorporated portion of Webster County when:

a) building a new building/moving a building onto property
b) changing the shape of an existing building (addition)
c) planning to use the property differently from how it is being used

Building/Zoning Permit Application
Directions for completing Building/Zoning Permit Application
Conditional Use Permit (CUP) Application
Zoning/Rezoning Application

Drainage Permits/Policies
Permits are required for any crossed county tile.

Drainage Crossing Permit