- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Department of Human Services - DHS is responsible for administering cash assistance for needy families (The Family Investment Program), food assistance (formerly food stamps), Medicaid and other programs.
- Community Action Network - A directory of community services and agencies serving Webster County.
- National Women's Health Resource Center - NWHRC is the leading independent health information source for women. NWHRC develops and distributes up-to-date and objective women's health information based on the latest advances in medical research and practice.
- Center for Disease Control - This federal agency website provides information regarding communicable disease, immunization, health promotion, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, emergency preparedness, health data and useful health information.
- Community Health Needs Assessment and Health Improvement Plan - (CHNA & HIP)
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources